- Mitchell Berman (University of Pennsylvania) Sport as a Thick Cluster Concept
- Thomas Hurka (University of Toronto) Suits on Games: Slightly Restricted, Slightly Revised
- Peter King (University of Toronto) Games and Pastimes
- Bill Morgan (University of Southern California) On Suits and the Normativity of Games
- C. Thi Nguyen (Utah Valley University) The Forms and Fluidity of Play
- David Papineau (King's College, London) Sports and Games
- Michael Ridge (University of Edinburgh) Cheating and Trifling
This event is free and open to all. For further information, please contact the Jackman Humanities Institute at (416) 946-0313.